Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a while

Part of my 2010 goals were to blog at least once a week. So far, I only have 13 blogs here; however, I do have several on Facebook during American Idol that should make up for some lost time. But I do want to make good on my goal. I have 13 blogs here and by the end of this year, I will ensure I have at least 52. How will I get this accomplished? Happy you asked. I will blog almost everyday, if not more. There has been a lot going on in the news and I need to comment. While twitter and facebook to allow such forum for my antics, there is a word count limitation.

So, this starts the journey into my thoughts. I must warn you. Yes, I have a lot of titles. I am a wife, daughter, sister, niece, cousin, project leader and even an ordained elder. With all those titles, I am still me. Uncensored, unfiltered and at times, almost judgemental. My goal is never to hurt anyone's feelings. I only encourage readers to think for themselves.

If you feel the need to comment, please do. Most of the post will be for my benefit only. It's better to get the thoughts out of my brain so I can have room for more.

Enjoy the ride. It's sure to be bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment