Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome to 'The Writer's Project'

For the past 20 years, my endeavor has been to express myself in writing. Words change the world. Words can heal. Words can hurt. Words can make you smile, cry, laugh, and even love. Words have power beyond what is thought, interpreted, or even considered. The power of words commenced at 'In the beginning...' and there is no end. As long as there is a word, there is hope.

I write for many purposes. Sometimes it is just to get something out of my head so I can move on. There are times when my words have arrows meant to pierce the mind (or heart) of the reader. There is no box in my world. I am open to receive words as they come. It is never my goal to hurt anyone, however, there is truth in words. I will never say the truth does not hurt at times.

There are so many dimensions to who I am. I am more than a wife, daughter, sister, friend, cousin, etc. I am a woman on a mission. What is the mission? I introduce, The Writer's Project.

What is the TWP? It's the thoughts, revelations, insights, dreams, humor, news, updates and more...of a writer. This is how I communicate. This is how I open myself to the world. If you want to know me. Get to know TWP. I do not want you to be disappointed. This will not be updated with bible studies and spiritual revelations everyday. I live in a world complete with hilarious moments and paradox reflections. If nothing else, I love to laugh.

I only have two request:
1. Do not judge me
2. Positive comments only (there is a way to say everything)

1 Peter 1:25 | But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment